Only the latest and most worthy celebrity fashion trends right off the red carpet.
This year’s iHeart Radio Music Awards is held at the Shrine Auditorium in L.A.
This list compiles the most talked-about looks from the red carpet and on stage.
2. Rihanna pulls off Gothic perfectly in Givenchy.
Rihanna is wearing a Givenchy Couture by Riccardo Tisci dress, Manolo Blahnik pumps, Neil Lane necklaces and earrings, Nikos Koulis bracelets, and rings by Loree Rodkin, Lynn Ban, and Nikos Koulis.
3. Is she trying to channel OITNB’s Crazy Eyes and Glozell?
Rihanna’s hair resembles the hairdo of Crazy Eyes, one of the favorite characters from the show, Orange Is The New Black. The green lips may be inspired by popular Youtube star, Glozell.
Her leather jacket is also by Givenchy Couture by Riccardo Tisci.
4. This is Crazy Eyes from OITNB.
Yes? No? Maybe?
5. This is popular Youtube comedian, Glozell Green.
“Is you okay? Is you?”
6. Nonetheless, Riri is looking stunning and #FIERCE.
Ariana Grande’s cute, pristine outfit really highlights Riri’s devilish style.
7. Shakira goes for a laser cut monochrome dress for her first appearance at the awards show.
Shakira is in an Alaia skirt and top with Casadei shoes.
8. Shakira turns into an all-black rocker girl for her performance of ‘Empire.’
She changes into a Roberto Cavalli top, rag & bone jeans, and Prada shoes for her amazing performance on stage.
9. Hilary Duff plays it safe.
Hilary Duff is in a black long-sleeves Maria Lucia Hohan dress, with matching black and gold Giuseppe Zanotti heels.
With her blonde tresses up, it really pulls the whole look together. The dress is simple but classy — I also like how her black ring complements the dress. The minimal accessories idea is cool, but I can’t help but notice her neck and chest area looks rather empty, like something is missing, no?
10. Ashley Green serves some optical illusion with her sleek white piece.
Her chic dress is by Australian label, sass & bide
Her hair and make-up = 100% on the point.
11. Luke Bryan and his wife Carolina are our favorite celebrity couple as they kiss on the red carpet.
12. Huge love for their matching outfits.
Carolina Bryan looks absolutely stunning in her all white outfit, showing off her beautiful, toned body and sun-kissed skin. The cutting of the romper is sexy on the side, with the white belt accentuating her waist perfectly.
I love that she played with the colors a bit with her coral necklace and her pumps which show off some bright blue and green. Last but not least, her makeup is glamourous and the sleek-back ponytail hairstyle really marks the overall look at 100/100.
13. Pia Toscano looks hot on the red carpet but #sorrynotsorry, Carolina Bryan still works the all-white outfit better.
Pia is looking fresh and pretty with her tan and totally Tumblr-worthy hairdo! I love her fish braid and that her fringes are down on her sides, giving her natural, relaxed look.
The plain white outfit coupled with those sleek black pumps looks put together, but some golden elements on her would have given the overall style so many more points! Somebody throw some accessories on this girl!
14. Pia’s surprise on the back.
Work that angle!
15. Giuliana Rancic rocks the red carpet with amazing style.
Giuliana is wearing a Lumier by Bariano dress that costs only $130!
She is totally winning with this dress! One of the most beautiful looks on the red carpet. Sleek, modern and very flattering on the curls of the body! Love that Tom Tom Jewelry interlock cuff on her too.
16. Adam Lambert sports GREEN, BLACK and GOLD.
He is in a green Kris Can Assche suit, Saint Laurent shirt, Versace shoes and Vivienne Westwood jewels.
I adore the green-black-gold combination. Those gold shades are totally gonna be the in-thing for this summer!
17. Jared Leto makes it to the Worst Dressed List with this.
Jared is wearing a Ferragamo blazer, an Etro graphic-print shirt, and black Skingraft pants.
I love Jared Leto. I really do. But this outfit just doesn’t cut it for me — it’s the blazer. Don’t get me wrong, I love colors and I’m all for the pop-of-color concept in a look, but the Ferragamo blazer just doesn’t work its best with those black pants. The answer? WHITE pants.
18. But he totally stole my heart with DIS.
Sheer black shirt? YAAASSSSSSSS GIVE IT TO ME.
And I’m (still) loving his golden locks.
19. Gwen Stefani flaunts her post-baby body in a chic LBD.
Definitely one of the best-dressed for this event! Can we talk about her make-up for a second? I love her deep red lips, and her skin just looks #flawless!
20. JLo is WHITE HOT in this white and gold ensemble!
Jennifer Lopez is wearing a Zuhair Murad dress and Casadei shoes. Fit for a goddess I say.
21. Before the award show she was actually at the results show for American Idol.
For Idol, she sports a Michael Kors dress, Casadei shoes, and Joan Hornig earrings.
22. Last but not least, we have Selena Gomez who totally SKIPPED the red carpet.
Selena is wearing a matching skirt and top from Cushnie et Ochs, shoes from Jimmy Choo and rings by Porter Lyons and Dana Rebecca Designs.
Selena did her best on stage at the awards show and “delivered her lines to perfection much to her fans’ delight.”
Yet, as reported by various news outlets, Selena is not in her happiest state right now, with her recent fall-out with her celebrities besties, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, as well as her on-and-off beau, Justin Bieber.
Nonetheless, she still stuns the crowd at iHeartRadio with her appearance, showing off her midriff and cleavage in this cute and young maroon ensemble.
23. Overall, we see a lot of black and white (almost too much), as well as the use of metallic colors and elements to style up the look. Now, who’s ready for summer?