Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– If you build it, they will come
– Meanwhile on Japanese Game Shows: Is it real or candy? | Eat the spaghetti | Ride the elevator
– How Amazon delivers cars
– Dry Ice + Dish Soap = This
– I need to try this immediately
– Check out the business card of Chen Guangbiao, the Chinese tycoon trying to buy the New York Times
– “Hey guys wait for me!”
– “Sh*t just got real”
– Your weekly dose of athleticism
– Why paint your car when you can tape it?
– Remember to always have some fun. Especially at work
– A Harlem Globetrotter does the spinning trick for a girl in North Korea
– You looking at me?
– Bands will make them dance
– Wiggle it
– Rock on
– Bob Burnquist does a Christ Air 360
– Check out this folding table or this Dining/coffee table
– This vending machine makes burritos
– Super Starfish!
– Until next week
– Sorry, But Your Cat Is Actually A Total Jerk. It’s Just Science.
– How Credit Card Numbers Work
– Do the Hustle
– Why Everyone Seems to Have Cancer
– The Fascinating Origin Of Almost Every Jewish Last Name
– ‘You’re Invisible, But I’ll Eat You Anyway.’ Secrets Of Snow-Diving Foxes
– The Open Office Trap
– Outrageous HSBC Settlement Proves the Drug War is a Joke (thx for sharing T. Browne!)
– The best and worst media errors and corrections in 2013
– A Speck in the Sea
SMILE! IT’S THE WEEKEND